Sunday, November 09, 2008

Third time's a charm

Not that Jane and Ella aren't charming enough in their own right, of course.

In other news, today marks the five-year anniversary of moving into our current home, meaning that I've lived in this house longer than I ever lived in Virginia. At this rate, this house may very well end up being the single place I've lived the longest (the farm in Oregon holds the current record, at seven years).

Last but not least, today is our sixty-third month-aversary. Yes, we've been married over five years, and we still count up the months (when we can remember it).

9 comments:

The Richmond Four said...

Congratulations!! :)

Rachelle said...

Congratulations!

My husband promises to bring me more geographical stability than I had as a child as well. I get nomadic fever often.

the Joneses said...

Another patented Hit and Run comment by Rose, which leaves you wondering... Should I say Congratulations! or Um, yes, Jane and Ella ARE very charming!

I'll go for congratulations. :)

-- SJ

Queen of Carrots said...

Yes, I think a little more explanation is called for.

I love Being In One Place. And I love counting up months. Maybe I'll just follow your tally and subtract one.

Sarah M. said...

I heard you were expecting. Congratulations! When is baby 3 due?

J said...

Boy, today's the day for me to hear about babies coming! You're number 3 today - third time's a charm!

Congratulations!

I love the "hit and run" way you made your announcement too!

Janice Phillips said...

Catching up on friends' blogs...YAY for your cute family!! :-D

Kerin B said...

Congratulations! Wow, time flies!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the Fochts! Number 3 will be just as cute as 1 and 2. And witty wording in the announcement--just like Rose.

Catherine in Atlanta