Otherwise known as the Michael Lawrence Focht Fan Page.
Title: The Many Moods of JaneThat picture in the upper right hand corner makes me think this is a girl with potential to leave a snake in her mother's silverware drawer. What a character! Fun! (Not the snake in the drawer.) -rlr
What a cute winter outfit! It looks sooo soft. She's such a happy girl!
I love her even more now that I've met and held her royal preciousness!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Title: The Many Moods of Jane
That picture in the upper right hand corner makes me think this is a girl with potential to leave a snake in her mother's silverware drawer. What a character! Fun! (Not the snake in the drawer.) -rlr
What a cute winter outfit! It looks sooo soft. She's such a happy girl!
I love her even more now that I've met and held her royal preciousness!!!
Post a Comment