Baby is 6 1/2 inches now, or else 10 inches from head to toe. Apparently until 20 weeks, the length is measured from 'crown to rump,' because until then the baby is too curled up to be measurable full-length. Although I must say, there is nothing curled up about this baby. We may have thought Jane was an active one, but this child takes the cake. Whatever the 'quickening' is supposed to feel like, there is nothing fluttery about Baby's movements over the past few weeks.
Some people last week, even after seeing me, didn't know I was pregnant.
We still haven't started taking our weekly profile pictures. At this point, since we have no good 'before' shot, we may just not bother. Also, there is some debate as to whether these pictures ought to include Jane or not.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Possibly people didn't know you're pregnant because you don't look pregnant!
-- SJ
That's not helpful! Because if people don't think I look pregnant, it must mean they think I'm supposed to look this way!
But, see, you're the only one who thinks you look "that way." To everyone else, you look perfectly normal. After all, nobody else checks your clothes size.
-- SJ
Post a Comment