But Christmas is only four days away!
I'm happy because:
* We are completely better and feeling SO glad to be back in the land of the living! The bout with illness made me very grateful for our health, which we usually take for granted, and it also made me very thankful that we didn't get sick this weekend.
* Jane and I got to decorate cookies at play group this morning, and I love sugar cookies! We haven't had a cookie bake yet this year so it was wonderful to get our fingers sticky with frosting and make pretty stars, trees, gingerbread men, and candy canes.
* My family is coming down this weekend and we are going to have a wonderful time! The house will be full of song and mirth and good food aplenty.
* A chicken roasteth in the oven and the house is filled with its aroma.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, friend, and God bless you all! Give my best to all your family, and a hug to your dear mother.
Post a Comment