Friday, January 26, 2007

Windows of opportunity

Because:

1) Blogspot has been so unpredictable lately;

2) Very soon I will run out of spare time;

and, most of all,

3) When I mull over a post idea too long then it must be all the more eloquent to justify the time spent pondering it, at which point it will be too long for me to ever sit down and do it justice, so I generally end up not posting on the topic at all -

Therefore:

I will seize the day, not knock myself out to make deep philosophical posts as polished as possible, and post quickly and randomly if I have an idea in conjunction with a minute to spare. That is how I will balance blogging with my new season of life, quotha.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

HOPEFULLY you've found the new blogger a little easier to get along with. I resisted, resisted, resisted! Then when I DID make the switch I grumbled and grumbled and grumbled.

And now I love it! (Although they were "down" a bit last week which caused me to loose a post and reign down curses upon their head. No time for repeats.) And yes, their help section doesn't help worth diddly squat!

BUT! All that said -- I DO like the new blogger more.