Wednesday, July 14, 2004

What'cha got cookin?

Ha, ha! Turns out that is a line from a country song! And all along I thought Michael was just being silly and clever when he'd say this in reply to my remark, 'Hey, good-lookin'!' We are eating well this week, with the elegant and classy fish soup on Monday and fried catfish and fried green tomatoes planned for tonight. On Monday we watched Smokey and the Bandit, one of the movies left by Michael's last roommate, who is undoubtedly much more civilised and has better taste now that he has married Catherine. It it possibly one of the dumbest movies ever made. I quote:

Me (watching the movie): This is possibly one of the dumbest movies ever made!

However, we made up for it by eating ice cream. There was none in the house. We are very fortunate to have a Kroger right around the corner. I dashed out and came back in under fifteen minutes fortified with Mocha Almond Fudge and Chocolate Peanut Butter. Life is therefore good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know... you should watch Cannonball Run (also Burt Reynolds) before making a final evaluation.

SJ